Day one of our blog law conference has been a great success. Cathy Kirkman of Wilson Sonsini and I are co-hosts of this LSI conference that has been billed as the first CLE covering the “law of blogs.”
- Joe Gratz has a synopsis and photos.
- Denise Howell brings her own insight and notes that “[t]omorrow should be particularly exciting, featuring among other things EFF's Kurt Opsahl, fresh off today's oral argument in Apple v. Does.”
- Veteran David Maizenberg noted his highlight — he met blog diva Denise Howell in person. (Tomorrow I get to moderate a panel with Denise, Bennet Koren, and Greg Kopta).
- Cathy Kirkman gives some links.
- Kevin O’Keefe gave very well received talk and has some notes at his blog.
- Some discussion today of Robert Scoble and his disruptive book Naked Conversations (with Shel Israel).